Friday, November 8, 2013

The Art of Blogging

      Blogging is relatively new considering internet has not been around for very long. The internet is growing very rapidly and everyone wants to be a part of it. With all the new gadgets that everyone wants for Christmas, it's hard to keep up. Blogging is the same way. The topics are always changing because the things people are interested in and want to read change all the time. The key to a great blog is not the grammer or how it is written (but don't get me wrong, it's important) it's the sparkle in the writting. People want to read things that have interest. No one sticks to something that doesn't keep them from falling alseep. Personally, if I am reading something I have to be very intersted to keep with it. That is probably why I don't read books, but the point is, put personallity in your work and give it your own spark. 
       Anything a blogger thinks, feels, does, reads, observes, plans, learns, and participates in has the potential to be turned into a post. You just have to figure out how you can make it interesting for your target readers. So, the steps to starting a blog are simple: 
1.) Decide the topic of your blog. Consider what you mainly want to write about.
2.) Evauate who your target audience will be. You need to write appropriately to the type of people or age group. For example, you wouldn't write the same in a childrens book as you would an adult book.   
and finally,
3.) Think about what topics to write about. The topic of your posts are important because you want to draw readers towards your blog.

And of course continue to write with a spark.




      I do not have much experience in blogging, but I hope to improve. Let me know what you think in the comments, my facebook, or twitter.
Thanks a million, readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment